RAMP Gamesheets - Timekeeper - Shot Clock Information
NEW FOR THE 2022-23 SEASON
Ringette Ontario has switched to online electronic RAMP Gamesheets app instead of the paper game sheets.
Anybody who will be updating a game sheet (i.e., game sheet keeper, home coach, visiting coach, referee) and the home team manager need to review the information below.
The RAMP Gamesheets app can be downloaded from:
The login/password for the “RAMP Gamesheets” app is the same as that used for the “RAMP Team” app.
Please review the training resources listed below:
The “RAMP Gamesheets” app does not work in an environment where the wifi and/or cellular signal is intermittent. Follow the steps below to use the app in offline mode in this type of environment:
- From where there is network connection, sign into the app, enter the game sheet code and select the game.
- When the RAMP Gamesheets app is at the screen that show the buttons used to update the gamesheet data (e.g. record goals and penalties), put the device into airplane mode so that the app will not experience an intermittent network connection.
- Use the app to update the game sheet data as needed during the game.
- Once the game has completed and all the game sheet data has been entered then go to where there is a network connection and take the device out of airplane mode
- Once a network connection has been established, press the “SYNC ALL” button to upload the data to the server
If you want to practice using the app to update the game sheet data ahead of a real game then there are 2 options:
- Use the “Portal Games” menu in the RAMP portal to create fake exhibition games that you can then use to practice updating the game sheet data.
- Use the app in offline mode as describe in the section above so that you can practice updating the game sheet for a future game. Be sure to delete the data added before taking the device out of airplane mode so that nothing is uploaded to the server.
To deal with unforeseen technical difficulties, it is strongly recommended that a paper game sheet be printed out and taken to each home game so that it can be used as a backup plan if needed. See this example for how to fill out a game sheet.
You can also view a sample completed game sheet: Sample Game Sheet